This is the only way I make them! I know it’s not entirely healthy, but it’s worth it. My boyfriend loves them and they make the perfect “Friday night in” treat.
This is what you’ll need:
- 1 head of Lettuce – butter, iceberg or otherwise – this time we used romaine
- Pkg of bean sprouts
- 2 bell peppers – I used one red, one green
- 2 tbsps each of Hoisin Sauce, Red Chilli Sauce, & Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp each Garlic & Ginger – in the jar is just fine
- 1/2 pkg Farkay or Tiapan Stirfry Noodles
- Johnsonville sausage – uncased – I used hot (mild is available) and even with the red chilli sauce it comes in at a cool medium-hot
- Garnish with Peanuts, Lime, Grn Onion & Cilantro
Cook sausage and diced peppers in a skillet on med high heat, breaking up sausage as it cooks
Once cooked through add 2 tbsp of Hoisin, Soy and Red Chili sauce (or to taste)and add a tsp each of garlic and ginger and stir
Add sprouts and noodles – cover and reduce heat to med low- noodles will soak up most of the liquid
Dice garnish and place in individual bowls for serving
Get plenty of napkins! Enjoy!